Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Various garden pictures.

Some random pictures I took out in the gardens yesterday.

Baby yellow pear tomatoes:
Photobucket

Teeny jalepenos:
Photobucket

Fireworks tomatoes that are interesting as they produce good sized fruit all in bunches rather like a cherry tomato does:
Photobucket

Ripening sugar pie pumpkin:
Photobucket

Some purple bush beans that I am letting to mature and dry on the vine so that I have seeds for next year's crop (they were labeled as bush beans, but they have climed all over the place):
Photobucket

Cucumbers that I'm not sure when to pick:
Photobucket

Sunflowers that my youngest desperately wanted to plant and have done fabulously so far:
Photobucket

Baby acorn squash (I think... it started out looking exactly like an acorn squash but has gotten suspiciously round):
Photobucket

A flower on the top of a carnival carrot stalk:
Photobucket

No comments: